Do You Have Angst?: Archon 40 This Weekend!

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Archon 40 This Weekend!


Archon 40 is this weekend, and I'm not sure if anyone can be more excited about it than I am! I have a lot planned for my last con of 2016! I'm pleased to announce that all of my muses will be attending Archon for the first time! Cristi, Marina, and Mayra will all be at my booth Saturday afternoon! I will be giving away a new poster of all three muses with every purchase. I have some copies of Angst with an error on the cover. (I'm pretty sure that makes it a collector's edition. :P ) I'll be selling these for only $6 each while supplies last.




I also get to participate in six panels at Archon and I will be moderating four of them. Please stop by for some fun discussions:

Friday  12:00 pm Salon 4  What Star Trek Means to Me (M)
Friday   3:00 pm  Cahokian Worldcon 74 Recap (M)
Saturday  10:00 am  Salon 4 DC Comics on TV
Saturday   3:00 pm  Salon 4 Marvel Cinematic Universe (M)
Saturday   4:00 pm  Marquette B    Writing Damaged Characters
Sunday   1:00 pm  Salon 6 Author Readings
Sunday   2:00 pm  Marquette A Avoiding Writer's Block (M)

You can find me at booth 22 in creators alley:
Friday 4-8
Saturday 10-6
Sunday 10-2

My wife will also be selling all sorts of fun, geeky craft items at booth 23!

Archon 40 will be:
September 30th - October 2nd, 2016
Gateway Convention Center and DoubleTree Hotel
1000 Eastport Plaza Dr
Collinsville, IL 62234

No comments:

Post a Comment