Do You Have Angst?: Buried in Angst is done! Demicon was awesome!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Buried in Angst is done! Demicon was awesome!


I have somehow managed to fit 30 hours into a 24 hour day! I'm not sure how much longer I can keep up this pace, but great stuff has come from it!

My second fantasy novel, Buried in Angst, is done! Last week I approved the final proof of the print version after some tweaking, the ebook versions are almost complete and will be ready in time for the official release date May 25th.  That 'official' release date is a moving target since Amazon and Barnes & Noble won't let me choose a date (both companies have such great programs for distribution I'm really surprised this isn't a button you could just click.) That said, there is the possibility that the Buried in Angst ebook will show up a day early. The print version is available for pre-order on Amazon right now!


Demicon in Des Moines, IA was fantastic, and I'd like to thank those hosting both the con, and the amazing room parties afterwards. I made some great new friends those nights, even if I can't remember everyone's names o.O  It was also great to see our good friends at Chamber of Champions - if you are into hobby games, you have to check out their site! This con included every reason Cristi and I attend - meeting people, having fun, and selling books. If you are even remotely within driving distance of Des Moines, don't miss this one!  Be sure to check out pics from Demicon on Facebook or Google+


Watch for a blog update this weekend, especially if you are attending ConQuesT. I'll be posting about some of the cool stuff I have planned! (They gave me a room for a book release party and you're invited! Oh yeah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment