Do You Have Angst?: Nerd-Kon Science Fiction & Fantasy Convention – April 12th-14th in Omaha, NE

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Nerd-Kon Science Fiction & Fantasy Convention – April 12th-14th in Omaha, NE


Next weekend Cristi and I will be attending Nerd-Kon to promote my first fantasy novel, Angst. This is my second convention of 2013 and I'm really excited!  Not only is this a fun opportunity to meet everyone, here is what I have planned:


  • Cristi will be there as my Angst spokesmodel - and she looks awesome! 
  • Win a copy of Angst and the soon to be released Buried in Angst!
  • Wield the full size replica fantasy sword of Chryslaenor, the giant sword from Angst!
  • Purchase a signed copy of Angst!
  • Free poster for everyone who purchases a copy of Angst!


Be sure to visit www.nerd-kon.com to learn more about the convention, and stop by the booth to say hi!  Can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment